$1000 Budget --> Looking for someone to replicate tiered membership website with Bubble

Hi guys,

I am currently negotiating to land a potential job that is a tiered membership website. The client wants to build a website similar to the example WordPress template below-

http://preview.themeforest.net/item/sweet-date-more-than-a-wordpress-dating-theme/full_screen_preview/4994573

*the site needs to be mobile responsive and could be a nearly exact replica of this WordPress theme (client cares a lot about visual design)

The site is selling digital marketing courses created by the site owner, it will have reviews (to be posted after approval by the site owner) and a three tiered annual membership subscription with free trial.

If you are interested please call me at +12532194010 so we can have a screen share meeting and I can be sure you are comfortable in Bubble to handle a project like…then…if the deal goes through I will pass you the job.

I will negotiate with client in consideration of paying through PayPal, otherwise payments will be facilitated by one of the 3rd party freelancing sites because this is the first project I may work on with this client.

So you would be paid from client funds which will be made available as soon as milestones are released if client opts for a freelancing site. If the client payment is made through PayPal, client funds will be immediately paid out to your PayPal account upon completion of the tasks as the project progresses.

Looking forward to finding Bubble developers who are happy to work on projects like this and I can continue to hand work to.

Cheers,

Evan Little

please check PM

Hello @evanlitttle
We had a discussion over this requirement over call if not then I would like to tell you that I can help you on this

Steve
ExpertInAsia

Hello @evanlitttle ,

We’ll be glad to help you out with this. Check your PM please.

Regards Ezcode Team !