Add multiply items at once

I have thing (Shopping cart) which consist of Items (list of text).
Using MutliLine input form - it’s possible to add each new line item as a separate Item?

Shopping carts are not my thing, but did you try a repeating group?

My apologizes I might now describe the problem correctly.
Shopping cart was just an example.
Please follow recorded video.

list

So the idea: when I add multi line input - add all lines as a separate items.
From database perspective it’s just list of texts.

OK I see now what you are trying to accomplish.
I don’t think there is an easy way to do this, but there may be a way through workflows.

However, I do think it would be better to stick with the single line input design. You can have the workflow finish with a focus back on that input for a faster/better user experience.

I am also interested in finding a way to solve the issue showed by @petrucho. Is there any plugin to achieve that goal ? Or maybe anyone knows how to be able to do what showed ? Thanks

If I’ve understood the question correctly then one way to do this is to use a custom state that is a list of texts and then display its values in the multiline input with :joinwith “line_break”. Since this is an input, you can only set its initial content - so you may have to put it in a group and reset the group each time you add an item.

Probably easier shown than explained so take a look here - https://louisforum.bubbleapps.io/version-test/multiline

Update: Apologies, I think I initially misunderstood the question. I have updated my example to create items in the db, initially in draft form and then on create, to remove the draft tag. This is one plugin-free way to do it, again assuming that your question is what I think it is. Another way is to put the values in a custom state list and then create records by scheduling an API workflow on that list.

@stefanof, check out the BDK Utilities plugin. You should be able to accomplish this with the Text List and List Processor functions. https://bubble.io/plugin/utilities-bdk-1544798294930x973076470769909800

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.