Adding colour swatches to the toolbar

Would be great if we could have colour swatches to quickly select from our colour palette.

9 Likes

This please - currently I hand write all the hexes I’m using on the ol’ scratchpad…

2 Likes

I do a ‘where did I use that colour before, open page, find element, copy colour, open original page, find element, paste’ routine. :grimacing:

Having a commonly used colour palette would be ace!

6 Likes

Completely Agree. Frequently used colors would save me time and trouble as well.

1 Like

Yes, +1

1 Like

:joy: Not just me then !

3 Likes

ooooh i think i just noticed it

Where, i just refreshed the editor and can’t see anything new, but maybe I’m looking in the wrong place or not on the right rollout ring!

im styling a group right now - click on the color picker - look at the bottom

1 Like

Oh, yeh!

1 Like

:slight_smile:

You can define the colors in the Settings tab, General section.

7 Likes

dude i’m so happy right now :smiley:

Now how did you come up with 7 as the magic number? :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s the plugin we use that imposes that.

5 Likes

*runs to laptop

Dude you’re a legend. Thank you.

4 Likes

@emmanuel I have noticed an unexpected behavior after this change. The color box resets to its original color even after a change has been made.

So for example in the Styles Tab

1. original color is #949494
  2. Change it to #D8402a
  3. Click away from color selector
  4. Click back in, and it resets to #949494

Another issue at the settings tabs under color pallets. Where it seems you can’t double, click to type in the color code. You are restricted to have selected the last Char and then hit backspace.

Can confirm - I just messed around with it and it finally worked (I think I kept it highlighted and typed) - but yea, that bug is definitely there

(Latest Chrome build Windows 10)

This should be gone now.

4 Likes

Thanks