I have been building and launched an app selling personalized products 2 months ago, all with Bubble, which is awesome. I have structural questions for the future of my app(s) where I would need some expertise on how to best approach it.
My problem : I am building an admin app for internal use which is becoming more complex than the client-facing app.
My objective: Build an admin app (or multiple) that is independent from the main one, so that I can push updates anytime and have different people editing the different apps simultaneously without any risk.
So far I tried to build a second app with the app connector but I found it very limiting (e.g., the limit to search for 100 items, the speed of loading, etc.).
My question: What is the best way to go about it?
Some options I thought of:
- Keep all the admin in the main app and set rigid processes internally about who edit what and when, and when we deploy to live. And wait for bubble branching feature.
- Move only part of my admin app to another app(s) - when the limits are less constraining.
- Move part of my admin app and part of my database (e.g., inventory) to another app(s).
- Explore other tools that i am not aware of that could help
- Move away from Bubble for the database at least.
I would love to hear from people who have built such complex apps and how they achieved it ?
Any advice is welcome.
Thanks in advance !