AirDev Fellowship - 3 days left to apply!

Hi everyone! AirDev’s looking for current and aspiring Bubblers to start with our Fellowship cohort in San Francisco in March. We’ve designed the Fellowship as a unique 6-week opportunity to develop your skills building web and mobile apps for clients using Bubble. Associate and PM Fellowship tracks are available, ideally leading to a full-time relationship afterward. More details and application can be found at airdev.co/fellowship.

2 Likes

This looks so cool! Do all of the fellows have to be on-site/in person? I’m interested in applying/making bubble development a career but I currently live on the east coast.

Either way, this is awesome. Glad to see this kind of thing made available.

Thanks for the support, @mrlawrencelane! The fellows do have to be on-site/in person. Let us know if you’re ever out in SF :wink:

1 Like

Throwing in my two cents, the AirDev team is solid. (And they also have lots of great resources).

Great opportunity to learn from great people. If you know people in the Bay Area, encourage them to check it out.

@dan1 thanks for the review! Hope you’ve been finding our widgets useful :slight_smile: