Allocating Unique Date to Thing then Thing with date to User

Hello All,

I am trying to create a workflow where users can request services and their frequency. The workflow would enable a user to schedule a service to occur weekly, monthly etc. and once selected each services frequency should also be able to be updated in their dashboard.

I have created data types for user, services, frequency. Created a link from user to list of services and from list of services to list of frequencies. However, I can’t seem to figure out how to link each services frequency to the user or how to display this data the dashboard.

I think I am currently changing the services frequency rather than the user’s services frequency but I am also unable to see this anywhere?

Could somebody please advise on what to do? I’m a bit of a Bubble noob and this is definitely out of my depth!

Happy to share a link to the app if necessary!

13 54 33

We probably need some more info into how the Services and Frequencies should be linked. But my guess here is that you will want a new Data Type, called ‘Order’ or ‘Package’ (as you mention ‘Add to Package’ before it seems most logical)

Within this Package could be fields:

“Chosen Service” [Type = Service]
“Frequency” [Type = Frequency]
“Buyer / Customer” [Type = User]
“Service Provider” [Type = User]

If they can Order multiple Services & Frequencies you might want another Data Type, and then add them as a List of Ordered Services (with a Service and Frequency as two fields on it)

Hopefully that is enough to help guide you

Geoff | Top Shelf Templates