Amcharts incorrect plot

Hello!

I am working with the free version of amCharts, and I am trying to plot a line graph according to date. My database contains the following entries:

But my chart comes out like this:

12%20AM

where the red represents the total number of searches each day for the search type “City and State” and purple represents that of the search type “Zip Code”.

Right off the bat, you can tell the data is being very incorrectly represented on the chart because the plots don’t even span all the way across each date. So clearly, the points aren’t being lined up to their respective dates. Another problem is (and I’m not sure if this is obvious on the screen shot) there are two red points above “Aug 02”, when that is clearly not the case in the data table.

Does anyone know how I might be able to fix this? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I realize the entries are out of order as far as dates go. I manually added a few of them in just for testing purposes.

Hi @rtolmach - have a check that both your date labels and your value data are ordered in date ascending order.
Ed

Hi @exception-rambler

I’ve checked several times, and everything is in date ascending order.

If you’re able to PM me a link to your app editor (you’ll need to open up Edit access in your Settings) then I can take a quick look for you.
Ed