Animated gauge or dial?

I’m looking for a graphic way to display a relationship between a goal and actual. I’m not in love with the progress bars, although they work for now. I’d love something like a dial or a gauge that moves. If the user is below their goal, the dial points to the left. If they are in range, it’s straight. If they have exceeded their goal, it points to the right.

Any ideas?

AdobeStock_155561987_Preview|500x500

Lani

This plug will do that. New Plugin - JustGage - From Dashboards, Analytics to Charting This will sum your data up

Thanks! It’s not very intuitive… are there instructions or a guide? I upgraded my membership $4/mo but can’t quite figure out how to use it.

Is this something like you are looking for?

Yes and I can configure it but am having trouble with some of the details. For example, I’d like it to be green when it’s in range and red when it’s over. I can do that but when it’s toward the high end of the range, it mixes the red & green and makes it a terrible brown. Also the pointer covers up the font in the center. I’d like to move the font down and put more spacing between the value and the label.

You could ask @jarrad about these options. He is the one who made the plugin. New Plugin - JustGage - From Dashboards, Analytics to Charting This will sum your data up