Announcing a new pricing and the ability to buy server capacity

That’s great news! :smiley:

However, I just migrated to the new system (on a Personal plan), and when I check the “Serve this domain over https” option, it gets unchecked automatically. Is SSL not available yet ?

1 Like

This was purely a visual issue, we’ll push a fix

1 Like

Which app is it?

TLS/SSL + lower price point for basic plan. Great! Thank you!

3 Likes

Bold and smart move. Unlimited free, private apps with just a Bubble banner is a very generous plan.

4 Likes

Guys, i’m migrating to the new plan… Wish me luck :racehorse:

3 Likes

Why are you guys so awesome?

1 Like

Can you explain your reasons for migrating? [ if you don’t mind].

So where it states “remove Bubble mention in the console” Dedicated installations only"

Is this referring to dedicated plan? the only reason i ask is im not quite at the level of dedicated yet but it still removes this is the console on my current plan

That’s a typo, we’ll remove it

ok… last question…im now on the legacy pro plan…all my collaborators have been disabled…when i try and add themn back t states you need to upgrade to the pro plan…“which im on” should i post this as a bug

Great stuff.

Is there more to tell about the server capacity units? How much more ‘juice’ will we get from one additional unit? Is this something that can be expressed in percentages?

In theory, how many additional units are available? I guess the idea is to start with one and check how often the app hits max server capacity and scale up from there…

2 Likes

hi David,

Well basically I would rather have unlimited workflows than private apps…

I’m building a website and for me 1 private app is sufficient. With the unlimited workflows it basically means i can have to just deal with processing power now. In the previous pricing i would have very quickly ate through the workflows. In general workflows help make your website “smarter” it can learn things from the user, take more inputs, etc. This is now not limited. Now, for “server capacity” I can grow that for $20/month (up to 10 units) as my app grows… in the legacy plan i would be at the 480 unlimited workflow WAY before that.

makes sense?

1 Like

Thanks for you response. So you have a Professional Plan now?

Personal, I would be moving to personal (new pricing) and professional by the end of the week

Ali

Thanks. Makes sense.

Nice update, thanks! How do we activate SSL for apps made under legacy plans? I switched my app to a new plan but when I click on the checkbox to activate SSL, it automatically unchecks.

Thanks

2 Likes

How do we transfer apps from one user to another? Haven’t seen anything in the new pricing structure to determine this.

Thanks

1 Like

A user can take the plan on his card in the Plan tab. That’s really what it means to transfer the app, since now more than one user can have admin rights (the user that want to take the app should have admin rights to do so).

1 Like

And that can only be done on the Professional Plan and up?

1 Like