Announcing BL Design Services - Affordable Bubble Help

Hey there,

In addition to the launch of our blog, we also released our “Services” section of the website. These services include various tools and tasks that we can do for you on your already existing project, without the need to hire a developer to do the entire development for you.

If you need a feature, we can do it for you. If you need some bug fixing, we can do that for you too. The goal of these services to offer affordable tools for those who are learning Bubble. Here is a list of our current services:

• Gizmo ($15) - If you already have a website but are missing a key feature, we can develop it for you. Need a messaging system? Want to integrate Stripe? Maybe you want to add a voting widget to your site? Whatever it is, we can develop and implement a custom feature for your pre-existing website.

• Outlook (Basic: FREE, Pro: $5) - If you are new to Bubble, we can help you figure out how you can create your dream app using the platform. This service provides you with plans and examples of how you can create your app using Bubble.

• Handyman ($10) - If there’s something on you’re site that’s preventing you from launching, or you don’t know why something is happening, we can help you out. Our Handyman service will provide you with detailed coverage as to why something is going wrong, and well laid out plans and examples on how to remove them.

Feel free to check them out here: http://brianlowenthal.design/categories/services

All the best,
BL Design

2 Likes

Congrats on the launch and best of luck.

Mind sharing how you’re animating your marketplace menu? It doesn’t appear to match any of the animation actions.

1 Like

Hey there!

Thanks for the compliments! The marketplace was actually not built on Bubble, as I wanted to use a different payment processor than Stripe.

1 Like

Thats GREAT!! Do you accept paypal payment as well?:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there,

We do indeed accept payments via PayPal! Thanks for asking! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! I will be ordering my first lesson very soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fantastic, thanks! I look forward to working with you!

@blowenthal I tried to go to your site, but it doesn’t look like it’s working. Are you still doing this?

Hey there,

Thanks for asking! The new link is actually blowenthal.com

Sorry for the confusion and delay.

Got it, thanks. Are you still doing single feature services like your initial post? Or just entire apps?

Hello,
I was hoping that I could schedule a phone call with you. I need to extract information from an app that does not provide an API.

Please get back with me,

Craig
chuff832@my.cleary.edu