Any Bubble Experts who can help me with my App?

Hi There, are there any Bubble experts who would be willing to help me with my questions – either via email, live chat, or in person? (I’m located in Toronto).
Thanks a lot!

I am not really an expert but I have learned a lot about bubble and I could help on somethings if you need any.

1 Like

Hi There!

Thanks a lot for your help! I’m trying to build an educational app for my students (I’m a teacher) and I was wondering whether you could help me with the following:

1. I don’t want them to be able to “sign up” for an account – I want to upload a pre-existing set of username/passwords – is there anyway I can upload that on the Bubble Interface? (I.e. – I want them to use their name as the username and the student number as the password – I know when we program with code, this is possible, but is there anyway to do this in Bubble? If so, how?

2. I want to put a timer on the pages – is there anyway to do that? (I.e. My students will be completing a tests In this app so I want to time it (I.e. They get 10 minutes to complete part a, then they click proceed, they get 20 minutes to complete part B etc.)

3. Can I split my students into groups – i.e. Is it possible that when my students log in, half of them do test #1, and the other half get to do test #2?

If you have any suggestions about how I can do this, that will be really helpful! Thanks a lot for your help! I really appreciate it very much! :slight_smile:

There’s a bunch of experts on here. @levon is one of them. He can provide help over Skype.

Hi,

If you’re still in Toronto and need help I’d love to help. Sounds like an interesting project.

-Ali