Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

App is down but bubble status is operational

Getting the following error:

Your browser was unable to load the application data. We’ve been notified of the issue. Please try again in a few moments and make sure not to use ad-blockers.

Seems to happen to other apps as well, but status.bubble.is shows all systems operational.

Same my app is unavailable and gives the same error

Strangely, when loading a page with /?debug_mode=true, it loads fine, but otherwise it just gives the error

Yes I’m finding that just now as well, just loaded a page from the editor and it worked. Weird!

This seems to only be affecting some bubble apps, for example https://zeroqode.com is down but a number of other apps are up

I think it may depend on whether you are on a dedicated plan or not.

My apps are up, but I’ve visited a number of Bubble apps that are not, including @zeroqode

I uninstalled the blockspring plugin from my apps that are down and that fixed this issue

Wow great find! Will do the same!

In any case bubble support just let me know they pushed a fix so no one has to uninstall blockspring unnecessarily

Yes it’s fixed, sorry for the momentary issue guys.

Hi Emmanue,

I’m experiencing an unusual bug in my app. The background of my app is black, but now it appears white! I didn’t make any changes to my app. Any ideas?

We’re going to need a bug report at bubble.is/bug_report

I just submitted the report

The link to my app is:

closed #15

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.