Apply filter to an RG which is Grouped by Date

Hi Community,

After making wonderful progress thanks to the help of a few amazingly generous community members, I’m stumped again.

Here’s my predicament:

I have a list of matches that users can elect to see upcoming, past or a specific date. The RG is grouped by month. This works fine.
25%20AM

I then wish to provide users the option to filter based on a specific league or team. The filter pop up looks as follows.

When I try to filter the RG that is already grouped by month, I can’t seem to get the right combination. This is the closest I’ve gotten.

The error I get is as follows:
40%20AM

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

@SerPounce Are you using the multidropdown plugin for the league dropdown? If so, this should be either a searchbox or a standard dropdown element (since users can select a single league in this case, instead of a list of leagues).

As long as that single searchbox or dropdown’s type matches the type of the “matchLeague” field, then that should work, but if not let me know! :slight_smile:

@fayewatson thanks so much for the response. See below screenshots - both the matchLeague field and drop down are of type league. But I am still not able to get the filter to work

No problem at all! :slight_smile: Hmm, that setup looks correct – can you share a link the app editor?

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.