I have an idea of making a “marketplace” type of thing for suppliers and retail businesses.
The plan is to connect suppliers with small/medium sized eCommerce stores which can help each party with drop-shipping and
Suppliers can add products on to the Bubble app / Export and Import products from their shop to the Bubble app.
Users can import these products from the Bubble app to their Shopify/WordPress shops.
Information about orders from Shopify/Wordpress store is displayed in the app, and payment goes directly to the supplier.
The supplier then sends out the product to customers warehouse, or directly to their customers.
I understand I’d have to make a plugin for Shopify/WordPress through bubble for this in order for customers to import products from the Bubble app.
Taking considerations comparing the work vs budget, I have put out 3 options. Could you tell me the easiest option you could work with and perhaps how many hours you would spend developing the option?
I have a couple of Bubble developers interested in this, would you mind giving me your references from apps you have built on bubble earlier?
Option 1: User to user interaction
Option 2: User to amazon interaction
Option 3: User to user and User to Amazon interaction
- User 1 takes a picture/can upload picture(s)
- User 1 creates title for product
- User 1 creates description for product
- User 1 uploads the product on Logima
- User 2 finds the product from the catalog in Logima app and can import product to Shopify.
- User 1 can import products from website through csv/XML file
- User 1 can import products from Shopify website
- User 1 can import products from Wordpress website
- User 1 can display Amazon inside the Logima web app
- User 1 can click on products and choose product to import list
- User 1 can import products in bulk to the website.
User 1 takes a picture/can upload picture(s)
User 1 creates title for product
User 1 creates description for product
User 1 uploads the product on Logima
User 2 finds a product from the catalog in Logima and can import product to Shopify.
User 1 can import products from the website through CSV/XML file
User 1 can import products from Shopify website
User 1 can import products from Wordpress website
User 1 can display Amazon inside the Logima web app
User 1 can click on products and choose product to import list
User 1 can import products in bulk to Shopify website.
- User 1 can upload product/import product from Amazon/website
- Copy of product/product is displayed and visible in catalog
- User 2 imports product to Shopify website
- User 2 can see a copy of their orders in Shopify
- user 2 can complete orders in app
- User 1 can see order history (How many orders have been requested fulfilled through Logima App)
- User 2 can see order history (From their Shopify store on Logima App)
- Users can send messages in real time to each other
- Users can manage inbox such as delete, compose a message and block messages.
- User can upload profile picture
- User can contact other users
- User can have profile text/bio
- User rights
- User can manually register account
- User can login to their Shopify account
- User can login to Linkedin account
2,7% of total order value is paid to Logima, rest goes to supplier
I think perhaps a User to User interaction like Airbnb and Upwork is the best solution, but I am not sure about the easiest option.
Could you add/edit/change any ideas to this and give me a proposal?