Are vertical tabs possible in Bubble?

Hi, how do you create vertical tabs step by step please?
And how do you add more tabs? I want to know if I do it in the right way.

Thanks in advance.

I’m not really sure what you mean. But bubble has an element to do tabs. There are many other ways to do it too but maybe this is most simple for you.

Is this what you are looking for?

Maybe you can share a picture of what you have so far and we could go from there. Might be easier that way. Or sharing your editor. :slight_smile:

Hi @J805 This how I did it:

Is it possible to do vertical tabs?

Which are you talking about? 1 or 2?

:slight_smile:

I’m talking about the second one. The dashboard with the tabs.

I wonder if it’s also possible to add an icon in the tab title

It is all possible with bubble, I normally don’t even use the tab element, I normally just add my own. Let me take a look to see how it works.

Thank you. Let me know how you did it :slight_smile:

Ok, so here is an example: You can take a look and see how I did it.

Icons easily can replace text by right clicking and saying “Replace by another element”, just make sure to bring it to front after that or the nice tab look will have a grey line at the bottom.

When you add a new tab make sure to copy with workflow and change the workflow to the next number, like 5 or something. Then make sure you click on the tab and check the conditionals as well.

Also, it is easiest when creating the content to just copy one of the other group tab content and make sure sure you check the conditionals on that as well to modify them to match the new tab you created.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Biiig thank you !!! I can keep the smile :slight_smile:

Great! :slight_smile: Glad it was helpful for you.
If it answered your question make sure to check off the response that answered your question so the forum knows that they don’t need to check to see if more help is needed. Keep up the good work!

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.