Ask Me Anything w/ Emmanuel -- A call for Questions

Of course it is a genuine concern. I wouldn’t take the time to write 3 posts about it if it wasn’t.

But I don’t think discussing privately will fix things because there is only one way to fix. Make the answers available without having to attend the live event.

You can even do it two weeks later if you want to keep the hype up so people attend the real-time event.

Not making them publicly available at some point is just hurting the community.

3 Likes

Ask the community in an open forum to write questions, expect people to show at the event, even though timezones, work etc then don´t wanna share the answers with the community,

sounds like you should have posted this in the “meetaway forum”

all-in-all, the idea is good, but the execution is bad, very bad.

Edit: sharingiscaring.

5 Likes

If anyone manages to make the event please screen record, write down the answers and post them in a new post here on the forums. Y’know for those that can’t make it because they live in a different time zone or are in a customer meeting at the time.

Great idea, terrible execution.

3 Likes

Hey Scott I’ve signed up for the meetaway program but I can’t figure out how to sign up for the interview

@JonL, I actually didn’t think you had a serious concern because your stated complaint was that we force people to register for the event to be able to attend the event. This is how meetup works, it’s how google hangouts works, and it’s how facebook live works. As I explained in the first post of this thread, it’s also how meetaway works.

I’ve invested many hours to build this Meetaway group for the Bubble Community, along with the help of other Bubblers, and we don’t charge a penny in return. We don’t show ads or include other money-making schemes with it. We’re doing this because we believe it’ll be valuable for our community. And, we’ve designed the incentives so that it rewards the people who participate because that’s what community it all about.

On a personal note, @JonL, @danielolssontrbg87, and @universe – if you don’t want to participate that’s not a problem, but please don’t ruin this for everyone else.

• @JonL, I’ve spent hours answering your posts on the forum so please have some respect for me and everyone else who is involved and/or wants to participate.
  • @danielolssontrbg87, you’ve only shared 2 short answers in the forum and you’ve been here for 14 months.
  • @universe, please don’t suggest people break the law and steal copyrighted material. That’s not the type of community any of us want.

To everyone else, I hope you’ll join us for our upcoming Meetaway or another one soon. We want this to provide Bubblers with an easy way to build relationships with other Bubblers. We’ll also have speakers from time to time, and we encourage you to share your insights and takeaways from that content. As I mentioned up front, we’re happy to run events at different times so people can participate no matter their time zone. If Emmanuel’s AMA has a time conflict for you, let me know and we’ll work to find a 2nd time to run the same event.

2 Likes