☁️ AWS File Uploader No File Size Limit- New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hi, the plugin upload fine with the 1.7 version, but when I updated to the 1.8 or 1.9 version it does not allow to click on and attach the files.

Also with the 1.7 version I have the same problem that when you attach an image from a cellphone (chrome in an iphone) the picture rotate 90 degrees.

Thank you

Hi, I’ve unistalled the plugin, and then installed it, but it doesn’t work. I Will do a video later and I will send it to you

Hi,

here is the 90 degrees error when uploading a picture (version 1.7)

(with cellphone Iphone X, chrome navigator, and this configuration: max size: 260, max timeout: 60, enable preview: true, create thumbnails: true, show remove button: false, folder: uuid_filename, many files: false, file extension :images, thumbnail method: crop, width: 200, height: 200, allow cropping: false, resize method: contain, quality: 0.8, resize height: 1000, resize width: 1000)

https://giphy.com/gifs/edPpG2VxoBvn0sMXfT

and here is the bug when the version of the plugin is 1.8 or 1.9

aws%20uploader%20error

Thanks for these details, they helped. We have pushed a fix, please upgrade to plugin’s latest version, refresh the browser and retry
thanks!

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

Hey Levon,

On the latest version it has also broken the upload element for me. I can only get it to work on version 1.7 or earlier.

also @levon, is there a way to directly upload files that are in bubble to the AWS bucket after the fact, or directly from another element such as the audio recorder? Cheers!

@harrytuckerr can you add plugins@zeroqode.com to your app and point us where to check?

i will comment on your question later, thanks

We have added new plugin element called “File upload no GUI” in which you can define any static or dynamic links that will be uploaded to AWS. It returns 3 states: URL, Uploaded File Name, Error and 3 events: Upload Started, Upload Ended, Error.

Please upgrade to the plugin’s latest version, refresh the browser and give it a try

1 Like

That’s amazing. You guys are the best.

I am new to bubble, but I understand AWS. I have purchased the AWS add-on from ZeroQode, and copied the example from Zeroqode into my app. I get an error stating you haven’t installed the plug-in, yet I know I have. So when I try and add the plug-in the option is disabled. How do I get support on this? AM I posting in the correct location.

I love the plugin but is there way to get more control how cropping function looks and works. I’m trying to use it on mobile but it doesn’t work smoothly because there is no control over popup. It would be nice if there are own object for cropper and own workflows action for buttons. Then I could customize all actions and use it on a page or in a floating group to match with my design. I think this would work way better on a page on mobile.

If you use it on mobile I did get few bug when picture wasn’t showing up or zooming didn’t work.
Also, auto rotate for pictures uploaded on mobile is definitely needed.

Anyways it is great plugin and I would love to use it in all of my projects if mobile is better supported.

Hi @levon

Latest version is broken for me as well. Unable to click to open the window to select images. I had to downgrade to 1.5.0 to make it work.

I don’t want to remove the plugin first, and then reinstall. It’s going to disconnect all the plugin related Workflows, right?? I have many Workflows dependent on your plugin. Could you make it work without the clean install? @levon

it won’t break any of your workflows if you install it back.
And you can always revert your app back to a point in time in case if it does

Thanks for the advise. I installed it back on without breaking my Workflow.
But the issue stays the same. I hope it works soon. (I read zeroqode forum that you are working on it. )

@ZeroqodeSupport Any Updates about mobile resizing issue and having workflows for cropping actions? Also it would be nice to use uploader without drop in field. So that it could be trickered with and icon or other element.

I’m looking forward to use this with your new OCR plugin. I just purchased it!

Getting the same issues again from 1.11.0 up, element isn’t displaying, here’s the error Chrome Console is throwing if it helps:

VM2926:3 Uncaught ReferenceError: $jscomp is not defined
at eval (eval at b.create_code (x5:17), :3:23)
(anonymous) @ VM2926:3
setTimeout (async)
(anonymous) @ VM2926:3
(anonymous) @ x5:17
W @ x5:17
ke.run_without_catching_not_ready @ x5:17
e._run_if_not_destroying @ x5:17
e.run_me @ x5:17
e @ x5:17
ke.autorun @ x5:17
e.autorun @ x5:17
ke.autorun_top @ x5:17
e._update_visible @ x5:17
e.do_show @ x5:17
o @ x5:17
e @ x5:17
evaluate @ x5:17
run_me @ x5:17
at @ x5:17
setTimeout (async)
ot @ x5:17
ye @ x5:17
invalidate @ x5:17
e.invalidate @ x5:17
evaluate @ x5:17
run_me @ x5:17
at @ x5:17
setTimeout (async)
ot @ x5:17
ye @ x5:17
invalidate @ x5:17
e.invalidate @ x5:17
e.write @ x5:17
e.val @ x5:17
e.state @ x5:17
n @ x5:17
ke.autorun_top @ x5:17
e.message @ x5:17
dispatch @ x5:11
q.handle @ x5:11

Yeah, I uninstalled the plugin for now. Why continue to pay for something that doesn’t work.

guys, we are looking into this. The plugin works in a test mode but not in a runmode. Trying to get some help from Bubble to resolve this

Hi All,
thanks for bearing with us, this issue has been finally resolved, please upgrade to the plugin’s latest version, refresh the browser and give it a try.
Thanks

1 Like