Bamiapp is launched today 🚀

Hello friends, :wave:

Bamiapp I’ve been working on for a while now is alive. There is a disadvantage for feedback, it’s Turkish.

I need a lot of feedback, can you take some time and take a look at Google’s page translation service? “Maybe you haven’t seen it because you don’t need it, right click on the page and translate to English” :blush:

The application includes customer relations and staff assessment for companies with team in the field. I have quite detailed, though, I have competitors and they have a team. But they don’t have the flexibility and speed of Bubble, I’m sure. I put in an extra module to deal with. If my customers have an idea that will benefit most app users, I will add them to the app as quickly as possible.

And I’d appreciate it if you could give me some extra ideas. :heart_eyes_cat:

The @Bubble team have opened my eyes to a new world.

A special thanks to you @neerja , you do your job really well

And I would have died of stress if you hadn’t brought Iyzipay to life. Thanks again and again @lottemint.md

@romanmg Nothing like your tutorials

Airdev Team- Without Canvas + Hopscotch I wouldn’t have gone so fast

And the whole Bubble community. You have made very good and quick feedback on many of my problems, or you have built useful plugins. It takes a long time to write one by one, I hope you’il understand. :sparkling_heart:

** Thanks** :bouquet:

Note: I have been selling hardware products for 16 years (and still goes on). Electrical tools, adhesives, abrasives, etc. If you have any questions about this, please take a PM or post a topic under Not Bubble, I’m really good at this. :rofl:

Best;
Eren
Bami1
Bami2
Bami3

9 Likes

Congratulations! Anlamayanlar için çok kötü! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @JohnMark

Yes, you’re right :laughing:

2 Likes

@eren

Congratulations!

I wish you a good launch! :dancer:t2::partying_face::dancer:t2::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

2 Likes

Congratulations, ambarlamedya - that’s an exciting moment!

2 Likes

Thank you so much @lottemint.md @jon.laplante

Nice work @eren

Seems packed with features and plenty of emojis :smile:

Found a small bug - will PM and save clogging up the post :+1:

Congrats - All the best,
Luke

2 Likes

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @luke2

For nice words and feedback

Best