Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

Barcode Reader / Scanner

Alrigh then this is yours! Have fun

Way to go!! Please keep us informed

Any updates

Can’t wait!

Hold on there. I need the QR codes. So does everyone else. They’re just using the term barcode as a general term, but they really mean QR code. So let’s start with that. :wink:

But seriously, can’t wait either. Thanks for taking this on.

I need the standard barcode and qr

Hi Sean,

You say you have a working plugin based on it? What is it called?

Thanks so much!

Any update on this?

Any update on Barcode plugin since we have an application which requires capturing data and verify with data in the server

If anyone can contribute to making paid plugin I’m ready to buy one for my project

I believe I am very close to making this work in my app. I will post a solution when ready!

Hi guys, not so sure how to make a barcode reader/scanner. However, I was able to make a zebra barcode generator with HTML and js. No need for a plug in. See link below:

Hope it helps!

Hope for this Christmas :evergreen_tree: Santa barcode reader & scanner … i can’t pay a developer

I am happy to do a joint sponsor, for a plugin for IOS - I think it relates to native features - getUserMedia API

Hi, Is there any update on this? I’ve had a new idea for a bubble project but it requires a barcode scanner. Although there isnt one out of the box is there an easy way to link to QuaggaJS or a API service? Happy to chip in if others in the forum want this feature too.

Hi Dudders, we are in testing of our integration with Native components, barcode being one of the first ones. Sending you a message with some more info for being an early tester.

Cheers.

Found this free plug in on Bubble store - haven’t tested yet, but it sounds like it does what you want

It will generate barcodes but not read them.

Hello. Will you put me on your earky tester list?

@ leonidas.petrou4 Your app to display a barcode works great. Would it be possible to see how you made it in Bubble please? That would be awesome. Thanks a lot in advance if you can.

Hi Nicolas, I have a button linking to the editor within the app. Let me know if you come right.