šŸŽ„ Better Advanced Ziggeo Plugin released! šŸ¤©

Thanks for your quick reply!

I couldnā€™t make the reset as indicated, mainly because the Ziggeo Recorder would not allow the manipulation of the video_id directly (as Ziggeo Player does). I am sending a message directly to the support e-mail.

Kind regards,

Hi, I also think this functionality (to delete a video from Ziggeoā€™s servers) is very important.

Mainly because most of the time the users not only add videos, but also change and delete them. By keeping the Ziggeoā€™s videos on the server, it would seems to be a waste of space.

The solution of expiring time doesnā€™t seem to be the best, because the users would not be recording or rerecording a video by that time. However, a workaround would be a new action ā€œDelete A Ziggeo Recorderā€.

Any expectations of something new related to deleting videos?

Thanks!

Dear plugin users,

We just want to inform you that the major update of the Advanced Ziggeo Plugin that we developed in co-operation with Ziggeo developers is almost ready to be released.

It is a major update, meaning that itā€™s completely re-built with much better code and improved compatibility with Bubble. We are fine-tuning the last pieces of code together with Ziggeo, which takes a bit more time than expected. Besides that we want to make sure our users profit from this new version as much as possible and therefore we want to provide proper documentation and instructions, which are also still in the making.

We thank you for your patience and are confident you will find the new version worth waiting for!

Best regards,
BeCodeFree Team

1 Like

Any news on that?

Document links donā€™t work!

Really interested to make the purchase soon, could you share the release notes for this update?

Also, do you have a demo link to an editor with this plugin?

Hi everyone,

We are very pleased to announce that a new version of the Advanced Ziggeo Plugin has been published today! :smiley: :partying_face: :movie_camera:

This is the only properly working Ziggeo plugin for Bubble with lots of workflow/element actions and states built in for the recorder and player elements.

It comes with all most popular features from Ziggeoā€™s latest stable API version and is ready to switch to r36 once that version is officially released by Ziggeo!

In this latest version information is attached to all element options, making it easy to find out what that specific option is about by just clicking the ā€œView Documentationā€ link under it.

For even more details on the different options you can always check this Ziggeo page.

If you still need help after that, please contact us here on the forum in a direct message to @bubblify, rather than unsubscribing after leaving a bad review. Ziggeoā€™s API is very extensive and quite complex and we try to make as much functions as possible available for easy setup and use in Bubble with this plugin.

Please help us to make the plugin even better by informing us about any issues and features on your wishlists.

We know itā€™s not the cheapest, but definitely the most valuable Ziggeo plugin here on the marketplace. Try it, subscriptions can be cancelled any time.

Special Offer:
For a limited time, we are offering an option for our loyal users to get the plugin and all future versions for an unlimited time for a one-time fee of just $299, check it out!

Wishing you a lot of fun and success with the latest Advanced Ziggeo Plugin!! :v: :smiley: :+1:

Hey @bubblify Where can I download the plugin documentation? I want to access the event when the video is played. (viewed). Hope I will learn about it from the documentation?

The link above isnā€™t valid. Thanks!

Every single option has a Show Documentation link next/below it, so those are the links to find in the plugin elements settings:

More information about the different Ziggeo options can be found on the Ziggeo API parameters page.

Let us know if you need any more specific information or support via a direct message and weā€™re ready to help.

Dear plugin users,

A new plugin version has just been released including a patch for workflow actions throwing errors when they were run, like reset, stop, play, record a video etc. These errors are now resolved now.

Enjoy the plugin and let us know if you need help with it via a direct message so we can assist you or if you have any feature requests.

Last but not least, please give the plugin a good rating and review if you like the software and support, which will be much appreciated! :+1:

Kind regards,
BeCodeFree Team

I have bought your plugin and it does not work at allā€¦
Please contact me on tomerlan5@gmail.com
Thanks

As a reminder to @lankri.erez and all other plugin users:

Please contact us with a direct message to us on the forum with detailed error report and/or a link to a publicly accessible page where we can reproduce, review and analyse the issue if you encounter problems with the plugin!

Because of itā€™s extensibility and the many available Ziggeo settings it can be hard to configure the plugin correctly. So let us assist you with that before posting public messages and/or reviews blaming us or the plugin for malfunctioning.

Thank you very much for following this procedure, we really appreciate it.

Regards,
BeCodeFree Team

Hello,
Is there an option to remove the record/stop recoreding button on the bottom of the player and create custom buttons with the actions provided? since the option to play pause etc. is not really useful if the buttons still show when we are using it.
Thanks!

Hi @bubblify, I reached out via email but you suggested that I DM here. The initial question I had was in regards to the video recorder not recording in HD. You had said that if the recorder and screen are in HD, then it will upload depending on internet speed. Iā€™m having a hard time figuring out where the settings to choose HD are in the plugin. Could you help me with that?

+1 Strong advocate for implementing Ziggeo Screen Recording

1 Like

Hi @Jacob_D ,

Ziggeo Screen Recording was implemented in the newest version of the plugin 6.0.0.
As soon as Bubble approved this version it you will be able to upgrade to it.

In this version the Upload/Record dropdown setting has been replaced by checkboxes where you can choose whether to allow uploads and/or recordings and/or screen recordings:

Regards,
BeCodeFree Team

1 Like

Hell yes. Thank you @Bubblify. Worth every penny for this. Weā€™ll test it out with our users and follow up. @bane - excited to have this feature. Thanks for your hard work.

Yey, great to see the feature added :slight_smile:

@Jacob_D that is all BeCodeFree Team :slight_smile:

Okay tested that out. The screen recording is quite grainy. Iā€™m at about 60Mbps upload speed, so itā€™s not internet. Also the settings are barely visible and unusable (see screenshot). Any ideas here?

Weā€™ll check it @Jacob_D and let you know.

Regards,
BeCodeFree Team