Body type: Form-data in API connector not works. The API requires application/x-www-form-urlencoded (Solved)

Hi everyone,

I’ve tested and it did’t work. Both Postman and Bubble. How can I make it work while the API connector does not have application/x-www-form-urlencoded body type.

Any solution to do this?

Thanks in advance.
S

Here’s the API requirement

Here how it goes in API connector

Result

Postman (Form-data)

Postman (application/x-www-form-urlencoded)

Hey,

Try to change body type from the form-data to JSON.
Here’s an example of the body:
grant_type=authorization_code&code=…

BTW, you’re trying to get tokens via OAuth2 method. The Bubble already supports that method.

1 Like

It works!

Thank you so much <3

1 Like

Hello @lottemint.md

It seems you know how to code. May I ask you something related to this post? Actually I have posted here Is there anyway to decode JWT within Bubble? but nobody answered.

Now I got a token in the left box. How can I get the “sub” in the right box without copying from my app, paste in jwt.io and come back to save into database. I want to get it in Bubble workflow straight away.

I tried to find everywhere but found no API endpoint to do this. They only provide javascript libraries but I don’t know how to code at all T_T

Is there a way to do this?

Best,

1 Like

Hello,

Can you share the name of fields, which are in your payload data?
For instance,
user_id, title, etc.

1 Like

Hello, @lottemint.md

I’m not sure if I understand your question. Here is the documentation of the thing I want

https://developers.line.biz/en/docs/line-login/web/integrate-line-login/#use-a-jwt-library

I want LINE userId. I’ve passed all the way to get the JWT. Then I stuck because there’s no way that I can get the userId by using API. I have to do it manually at the moment.

The “sub” is the userID that I can push a message to my user.

Thanks so much for your help. Really appreciated.

I’ve created a private plugin. Give me your app’s name to invite you, please. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, @lottemint.md

I’ve sent you a PM because I’m not sure where to find app name T_T

1 Like

What if the values I want pass contains “=” or “&”
For example
grant_type=authorization_code&code=aasdjah=sasa&sdhsb

My guess is if those values are contained in the string you want to pass, It’ll bring up an error