Brightyard - Early access opening soon

as far as I saw i cannot examine google contacts inside my gmail, i have to go to “google contacts” https://contacts.google.com/. When Gmail was launched in those days and some years onwards, it was integrated in the Gmail universe, so easier to access than today.

Ok thanks for elaborating, I misunderstood you there. :slight_smile:

…hi just saw a small type error in conditions, I thnk you meant “georgia”: – 8. Governing Law

These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Georiga and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.

Thanks @meinharttv! I’ll update the typo. :slight_smile:

And I’m really glad you see the value in what I’m building. I am also feverishly working on the gmail/google integration as this seem to be what a large amount of Bubblers use.

Great to see such a tightly developed app on Bubble, well done and the best of luck!

1 Like

I like it! Nice and clean looking too …

1 Like

This is wonderful, Thank you

1 Like

How long did it take you to create this service?

I started building around December 2016 working nights and weekends off and on. Some of the reasons for it taking so long were due to limitations in the API system in Bubble that I had to wait for enhancements before being able to continue building.