Bubble appears to be down?

Unexpected error, please try again shortly. (reason: bal, code: 805570)

Anyone else getting this?

Simon

1 Like

I have this error too

Yea, me too at the moment, but back up now tho.

Looks like they put more money in the slot :slight_smile:

Mine is still down…

Yep its down - seems to be a display issues. Was just demoing a site with a client, odear.

Any update for a fix please @emmanuel

Heads up on this. Even though my app is “back up” it was having lots of problems. Pages not existing on the Production instance, pages not working, etc. I deployed (having made no changes) and everything got “fixed”, but it seems that whatever the problem that caused the downtime, it may have also screwed up apps.

Make sure to check yours.

Marc

1 Like

I can confirm re-deploying the app from dev to live appears to have fixed the issue.

** Off to answer all the customer support emails!!!

Same here. Users could not log in or sign up in the app, even though the landing page was displaying properly. Deploying again fixed the issue. Thanks for the tip, @mguerrasio :kissing_heart:

Bubble status pages still shows no issues?!!!

Yes very frustrating

I’m getting all sorts of issues, page not found, reusable element not found, page = null, content not loading…

Hi guys, having the same issue here… The thing is that I made some changes on the test version that are not finished I can’t deploy… any ideas?

1 Like

i think your have to wait it out, looks like things are slowly coming back in the Editor e.g. pages and homepage appears (other pages are still not found)

1 Like

Icons are not loading for me.

Does anyone also get this message…We’re sorry, the page you’re trying to load cannot be found?
Most of the buttons doesn’t work! When I click them, I get the above mentioned error.
How long wil it take this to be fixed???

Yes getting 404 pages on actual pages and non re-usable elements not working e.g.

Well this is interesting timing as I was having a chat about whether we should develop a new (larger) app on bubble or do it in a coding environment with control over the servers etc. Stability was they biggest question mark, think it’s unfortunately just been answered!

Yes its unfortunate. Still nothing logged on Bubble’s Status page.

Well that could be true - Unless you host on a dedicated server from Bubble.

C’mon @Bubble! Time for some communication on this!!!

It’s ok because