Bubble Developer for Auction Marketplace

Hi all,

I want to build an auction style vacation/short-term rental services marketplace similar to Rented.com. The basic premise is that property owners will sign up to our platform for free and list their property on the marketplace which will then be bid on by various rental management services firms who want to manage the property. The platform will initially bring these parties together through a secure, transparent, efficient and UI/UX friendly process with the addition of key features. Our take rate will come from the property manager’s commission.

I don’t have a large budget which may be a hindrance to having this built so please let me know your quotes so I’m aware of what is realistic before we take time to go in depth with the product scope. Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi @ivan1 - I’d be happy to do an initial consultation for an idea of scope. Will send you a PM.

Hi @dan1,

I would be glad to assist you. lets touch base over email victor.cisin10@gmail.com

Thanks,
Victor

Hi there,
did you see our AirBNB clone template? It might be a very good fit and start for this kind of project

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

let’s stay in touch on twitter!

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

Hi Ivan. Honestly, it doesn’t sound too complicated. Depending on how long you have to complete it, you can get yourself up to speed on Bubble pretty quickly, and you could possibly build it yourself. There is a wealth of information available in terms of tutorials, reference guides and here on the forum.

I only suggest it as you mention your budget is tight.

Hi Ivan ,
I am a experienced developer and designer and would be able to help you out on this…
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Makes sense, I’m considering that as well. Thank you for the feedback.

Thanks Levon, I’ve actually reached out to you guys through Bubblewits and look forward to hearing back soon.