Bubble Developer Kit

Hello Bubblers,

I recently decided to make several plugins I’ve built over time available on the bubble plugin store. Few of these are now available on the bubble plugin store. Several additional to come soon :slight_smile:

Check out the Bubble Developer Kit :smiley: Would love and appreciate feedback on the same. Feel free to DM me any specific plugin requests to be included in the kit in future.

Here’s the current list of plugins:

1. bdk Datepicker
  2. bdk Floater
  3. bdk Slideable menu
  4. bdk Phone number input
  5. bdk Interactive buttons
  6. bdk Tooltip
  7. bdk Fast popups
  8. bdk Gradients
  9. bdk Overlay
  10. bdk Input Labels
  11. bdk Text Editor
  12. bdk ‘Env’ Environment variables
  13. bdk UX tools
  14. bdk Icons
  15. bdk Uploader
  16. bdk RepeatingGroup tools
  17. bdk Utilities
  18. bdk Date Time Range & Zone Picker

Documentation available here

Happy Bubbling!
Cheers, Gaurav

39 Likes

These are some pretty cool plug-ins!

2 Likes

This is great! Do you expect to have also one time pricing per plugin?

1 Like

Not at the moment :frowning:
I honestly dont believe in one-time pricing as it removes incentive for developer to keep making the plugin better once you’ve paid for it fully (just a personal opinion)

2 Likes

Great, thanks!

@gaurav stick to your guns on the subscription pricing. question…the kit… if we subscribe and use only half of the plugins are we loading the libraries for the rest… if that make sense

2 Likes

@Bubbleboy Nope it will only load the libraries for the plugins you install. I try to make the plugins especially performant so that it doesnt slow down your app (I used them for my own startup idea so I totally get where you’re coming from)

1 Like

So it’s not really our business here, contributors choose the pricing scheme they want, but we’ve seen some plugins being used/sold more with a one-time fee.

2 Likes

Yes but I think that could possibly be because the current price at which bubble plugins are sold monthly is very high. Users have complained about plugin monthly pricing in multiple other threads on forum.

My belief is that the plugins today are super expensive. My target is to never have a bubble developer pay more than $10/month for all the plugins combined in their app. I’ve been on the other side of not being able to afford plugins. Hence I learnt how to build them. And now I hope to make sure plugins are cheap so accessible to everyone.

13 Likes

Would love to see bundles at some point.

Nice work on those plugins.

3 Likes

You’re really going to shake up the plugin market. Good on you. :smiley:
And I agree with you. Some of the current plugin prices a way over the top.

But I can understand the reason behind the prices for some too.
My air date/time picker plugin (which is free btw) has over 500 lines of code and i’ve spent more than 100 hours on it.
I have some plugins too that are just about 20 lines of code and i’ve spent just like 3hrs on them.

Btw I already published a version of your Better Date picker on the plugin store for free more than a year ago.
(it was initially paid but made it free in a few days after i published it).

4 Likes

Thanks @seanhoots!
While I didn’t end up spending that much time/code on that one, I do get your point. I am pricing every plugin the same regardless of complexity so that I don’t have to spend time thinking of this pricing stuff. I’ve had quite a few since last year but never sold them until now. The ones I am really proud of are pure proprietary code (no external libraries). The next set of inventory should be coming in the near future :slight_smile:

I wish I could make it free but I do need to justify spending time as I’m bootstrapping my own idea. Maybe someday I’ll be able to make all of it free :smiley:

3 Likes

Wow! These are such useful plugins!! Thank you for making them available to the community, @gaurav! :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you @fayewatson! If you do use any of these in an app, I’d love to add the clipping to ‘See it in action’ section of documentation :smiley:

2 Likes

Would be glad to!! Will do that for sure! :smiley:

1 Like

These are fantastic, @gaurav!! Nice work :smile:

2 Likes

Great collection - congrats

1 Like

@gaurav UX is my main focus and these are pretty much a game changer for me. I think I’m going to purchase the lot!

That slideable menu is a thing of beauty :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Thank you @gregjohnkeegan @romanmg @luke2. Glad you liked them :smiley:

@gregjohnkeegan yep i use it virtually across all my apps. Kinda brings back ‘bubbling’ to slideable menu by putting the power back in hands of developer. Do check out better floater too. You can get really creative with UX there (especially headers and landing pages). :blush:

3 Likes

Yes it is!

1 Like