Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

Bubble Developer Kit

Hi @gaurav,

This is wonderful! Now I’ve just subscribed to the BDK Floater and was wondering if you can make float to a specific element and if so how? The documentation isn’t clear enough unfortunately.

Kind regards
James

BDK has grown beyond plugins :smile: Check it out

3 Likes

Sweet, now I just have to finish my app. :slight_smile:

Does the app have to be responsively configured?

If the app was built more geared towards a desktop layout what would need to be changed in order to create a native app?

@gaurav Im testing your bdk kit, one plugin at a time, i started with slidable menu and its not working, i have sent you a private message with my editor.

Sorry for the late repsonse. I missed your message

Yeah I think it should be responsively configured else how will you deal with the different screen sizes of iphones, ipads, android phones and android tablets. It would still work otherwise but I’m pretty sure apple will reject the app citing quality of experience or something like that.

Thanks. I checked and there is an issue with your setup. Sent you the DM

Yes you was right my mistake, thank you.

1 Like

Hey! I’m just about the launch my app but I’m having some difficulties with slidable menu on iphone. I have touch “no” but it is still enabled.

Hey,

regarding the Phone number input:

I’m using Firefox and having the following issue:

This screen is from your demo app. It only appears when used in a popup.

Can you provide a fix for this?

Hi @gaurav can you make the float plugin allow for inner scrolling like set to both floating group.
I see there is some unusual thing happening here too with responsive:

I’ve mentioned this to him previously and he’s said that there’s nothing that can be done. I was currently in the process of designing a much better plugin as I’ve seen this is a huge requirement for many people. When I get the time I will resume the development. Here is the forum post:

I did not see that post before thanks for inform.