Bubble + Dropsource + Facebook login issues

Hi,

I’m having trouble getting the Signup through Facebook working when trying to build a mobile app in Dropsource (when I asked Dropsource support about the following issue, they said it’s something I need to figure out on the Bubble side).

In my Bubble app, on the web, the Facebook Signup is working just fine.

When I wrap it using Dropsource (by using the “Web View” Element), which you can see here:

I then click the Sign up with Facebook, and then I see this (notice the blue loading bar at the top left)

Then after about 10-15 seconds, I get this (the blacked out part shows my domain):

My guess is that it’s having trouble with a redirect URI or something like that, but I don’t know, and even if it’s that, I don’t know how to address it via Dropsource.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

You don’t need to redirect anything to Dropsource, because dropsource is taking the URL from your app, all the changes that happen on the URL should be automatically.

Did you test the login from the dev desktop version? Is working here?
Regards.

@yusaney1 just double-checked. It is working from the dev desktop version.

Any others suggestions? Or ideas of what could be wrong?

Are you using dev also in mobile? Or running live? If running live, you using the last version?

In Settings \ Versions, it says I’m running on Version 3, which it says is the newest version of Bubble.

In DropSource, I’ve tried pointing it to my Dev link, and I’ve also tried pointing it to my Live link.

Both give the same error…

(not sure what you mean though about if I’m “using dev also in mobile”)

When you use Preview from desktop it sends you to /version-test page. My question is, your dropsource web viewer is using the /version-test or the live (without the /version-test)

And if it’s using the live version, make sure you are running on the last version of your app (Deployment and version control > Deploy development to live).

Ok, so I’ve tried both - I tried in Dropsource both with /version-test and also without it.

The Live was updated, but just to double-check, I did another deployment to Live and then tried again.

Same result…

Can we see your editor? Or some images from the mobile… What’s the error? What happens when you try login… we need more info

Sure, but isn’t that what I provided in the screenshots above?

Also:

• Everything works in the web (on dev and live), so you won’t see any issues occurring in the Workflow debugger
  • There’s no option (that I know of) of showing the Workflow Debugger in Dropsource

Can you tell me what you’d like me to share? (I’m not 100% clear on how to “show my editor”)

Thanks

I, though you getting a different error (sorry my bad :yum:)

However if in bubble side is everything working fine, I’m scared that’s something wrong in dropsource side. If were bubble might be giving errors on both sides.

Did you try to contact dropsource support?

I did… it could be that the person I spoke to wasn’t knowledgeable enough, but he said that if it’s wrapping a Link (rather than being done Native in Dropsource), then he says it’s an issue on the Bubble side.

It does seem to me though like, unless there’s a redirection issue when it’s wrapped in Dropsource, it must be a Dropsource issue…

I guess you can’t think of any other possible issues?

Well makes sense that answer from Dropsource because actually, a web viewer shouldn’t interact in a bubble config, they only are holding the link to your page, bubble back-end should do everything.

But you are saying everything is working on bubble side… so that’s weird.

Can you post your editor and we try to help you… Maybe there’s some expert on Dropsource can give you a hand, but without seeing your editor I can’t think on any other possible issues.

Sure, how do I post the editor?

In your editor: Settings > General > Everyone can view / edit
Then copy & paste the url of your editor here.

Hmm…

I tried something else - I’ve been doing it on the simulator, running as if it’s an iPhone 6s.

I decided to try with Android instead - it works on Android…

Any ideas why it could not be working on an iOS device?