Bubble Editor - step-cad-mdt-1

i need help to make something like this, well identical to this anybody willing to help me out or instruct me on how to make it please thank you. “Video down below is what im looking for”

Providing some additional information could help you get good responses. What’s your budget? What about timeline? Do you have anything existing that we need to integrate with?

The system has to have a login and log out feature. notepad, be able to save names and records that a person happens to get also a panic button that alerts all other officers logged in. it will be used for roleplay purposes for grand theft auto 5. as far as price i dont know what’s a good number never have tried this kind of thing before

Hello, my name is Will. I think I can make that possible. I currently own a company who does this type of stuff. The CAD/MDT is currently in development, but when it does come available, our price would a FLAT OUT $22. Now, if you would want some special benefits, you would have to pay $5 monthly to get some awesome updates and some incredible support. If you would like to join the Blizz Hosting family, join us at Blizz Hosting Discord. Thank you!