Bubble in China

Shanghai

1 Like

I’d love to see that app (and how you integrate WeChat, etc).

once, am done and fully tested will make it available.
i send you a messege like two weeks ago Emmanuel i never got an answer.

Yeah me too! Any chance of a view also? @eddie2

Did you email support@bubble.is? That’s the best way to reach the team.

Any update on integrating Wechat with Bubble?

2 Likes

werd!

Wechat Integration Update puhlease!

1 Like

Wechat is definitely on the list. Strongly recommened.

Is there any update on this?

For those who tried to connect your Bubble app with a Chinese CDN provider (like AliCloud or Tencent Cloud), as my best knowledge by far, it’s not possible as Bubble sells their dedicated plan. Correct me if I am wrong, please check this airticle.

Any updates in intergrations or api for Wechat?

We are using one internally, do you think it could be a paid public plugin? How much should we charge until other competitors enter?

1 Like

I haven’t a clue on much it is worth. Can I have a look at your Bubble website to check out the functionality?

The site I creating is my reviews. I am hoping to connect it with Wechat log in and sending content

Will update here if we put it into public, 80% probability of publishment maybe.

The use case is not robust but welcome to give it a try as you can login as a Product User with WeChat login:

I’m a tech solution provider especially for universities and colleges in China , I’m also teaching UX tech courses in one of the best vocational and technical colleges in China . In last 10 days , I developed a Bubble app both with AI text to speech and AI speech assessment functions by several plugins and APIs . My client and users are so impressed for the smooth running in Wechat , and now I believe Bubble can really do any advance app in fast and amazing way.
In the past several years I tried lots of the similar development platforms like Adalo , Webflow , Glide… I have to say only Bubble is the best no-code choice for Chinese since only the Bubble app works in Wechat so great.
So my question for Bubble team is : WHEN and HOW we can connect Wechat through API , so many users are waiting for login and pay in Wechat .

4 Likes

Wow that sounds super interesting. I’m wondering what you mean by working in Wechat, is it working as a mini program or just in the wechat browser?

1 Like

FYI. We have clients in china for one of our apps and have wechat auth and actions working. It wasn’t easy as the OAuth parameters are different than what bubble passes in their API. I actually had to create a proxy in azure that redirected the redirect with the correct params and proxies the calls from bubble to wechat and “remembered” the unionid between sessions. But it works finally.
My clients though are asking if we can host in china some of our pages that are in bubble, so i may need to use azure there and pull and cache data from bubble workflows so it renders.

Question to Bubble. Do I need to do anything for cloudflare to work there to speed up downloads for first load?