Bubble in New York City

Okay, I’ll be there. Probably much earlier than three and then I’ll get some work done.

**TOMORROW 3PM** 
                                    Le Pain Quotidien Bryant Park
                                   70 W 40th St, New York, NY 10018

Here 010817 3 PM.
I will be there.

Cool I’ll be there as well

I’m at the middle of the long table in a blue/white button-down. :grinning:

Glad you guys were able to make it happen - really bummed I wasn’t around for it. Before I found Bubble and this community, I was trying to paint pictures with ketchup packets…now, I can turn a vision into a mural at the MOMA in week. Thank you Bubble…seriously.
@emmanuel @josh

9 Likes

Hey guys sorry I wasn’t able to make it I had a last minute family emergency but looking forward to the next one!

Was wondering if anyone was interested in meeting up again in NYC? This week or next week?

We are working on similar ideas, but for different markets. I found you by putting tripadvisor in search field because I am looking at that model. I have thought about private labeling an app with a vendor, but figure a Bubble app will allow me to own the data if that vendor goes out of business. The learning curve for bubble is higher than I first thought. We might be able to assist each other.

Hey, @proust007, see this thread Several people from the DFW area responded to it.

Hi, was there a date set for the NYC meetup?

@mina.ennin there was a meetup in Jan. Would love to do another one soon.

count me in. I need help.

hey @mina.ennin @bkennedypr

let’s get together next week, say Tuesday the 7th, even if it’s just the two of us?

maybe @emmanuel will join?

i’m sure others will join once a date is established, anyways

Hi Guys! Want a venue?

I run PencilWorks in Brooklyn, a coworking space in Greenpoint.

Would you like to do an NYC meetup here sometime? We can hold 50-80 people.

We’ve been doing Ethereum, Sketch and JS meetups here for a bit.

Reach out to me at nathan@pencilwork.com

Nathan

2 Likes

@emmanuel , I’d like to start and can also host a Meetup for NYC bubble users. Do a monthly social and keep it on the regular. The space I’m in can house over 100 people and we can probably pull in sponsors to foot the bill for food/drinks. We also have breakout smaller spaces where we can host tech talks. So learning and socializing can be happening simultaneously. The location is the Urban Future Lab in Downtown Brooklyn. UFL.NYC/

Sam

We’d love to see this happen. We currently don’t really have the bandwidth to do this inhouse, but if you’re willing to do it that’s great (and we’ll gladly attend if we can).

I’ll get this started and try for the first meetup to be in the next few weeks (ahead of summer).

Best-

Sam

Here is the new NYC Bubble user group.

https://www.meetup.com/NYC-Bubble-is-User-Group

This is great, and I will definitely attend. I work literally 3 blocks away from UFL :slight_smile:

1 Like