Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

Bubble in SF / Silicon Valley

Hi Everyone:

Anyone interested in participating in a meetup in the SF or Silicon Valley areas?

I just joined, and would love to meet other Bubblers and learn what they are working on, or where they need help.

I have not seen a formal group yet, and thought there may be enough interest to form a regular meet-up to help each other.

If you’re interested, please “like” this post, comment or send me a quick message and I’d love to help arrange an event.

Thanks, Ken

7 Likes

Ya! I would love to!

1 Like

I’d definitely be interested

0 Likes

Let’s do it!

Where do we have largest concentration of users? I am in Oakland.

1 Like

If you want our help let us know (support@bubble.is). Bubble now has a meetup pro account so we can add a group there (and will cover the fee for it).

I hope you guys will be able to do something.

0 Likes

I am in SF. Lets get an event together soon!

0 Likes

Would love to - San Jose

0 Likes

@michael2 glad to hear the interest. I’ve organized the last two get togethers and would be happy to do another. I’m mid Peninsula based.

@kenneth_r_schmidt (the post author) and I were chatting recently about getting another one together. Looks like a good enough excuse to me!

If there are any other SF/Bay Area Bubblers, feel free to speak up here.

0 Likes

That would be great Dan. My availability is is generally better on the weekends. That being said, please do whatever is most convenient for the entire group.

1 Like

Missed this earlier. would love to meetup this week. 9/24-9/29. Traveling for work Monday then on vacation overseas for 2 weeks. Here is my email to help coordinate: kenneth_r_schmidt@yahoo.com

0 Likes

Count me in for a SF meetup! Also, if there are any Bubble experts I’m looking for additional bubble help. Thanks!

0 Likes

@kcronin99 - glad to hear it! I’m going to coordinate time with @kenneth_r_schmidt.

Bay Area Roll Call (tagging those I can recall off hand. Apologies if I’m missing anyone. Please @ mention others).
@kcronin99, @michael2, @kenneth_r_schmidt, @igor, @ben7, @garrett.mccurrach, @joann.kuo, @andrewngilbert, @tehoffmann2, @edd, @brentsum, @vlad, @stephanie, @andersan, @ahaller, @alex4, @david2

Where works for you?

• Anything Works
  • San Francisco (ie. SOMA)
  • Mid Peninsula (San Mateo)
  • San Jose (Downtown)

0 voters

0 Likes

SF here.

0 Likes

@keith - you’re in SF? Glad to hear it!

1 Like

SF. FiDi here…meeting elsewhere is ok too

0 Likes

East Bay, south of Oakland. Given the options presented, San Jose would be preferable to SF.

0 Likes

Sure. I would like to Join this group.

0 Likes

@laurence - didn’t know you were in the Bay Area. Good to know!

@brentparker76 glad to know you’re out here as well!

0 Likes

East Bay

1 Like

Has this happened yet, if not is there a date? extremely interested!

1 Like