I just recently attended some events - both private and business - and I was surprised how hard it is to exchange contact information although all share a common goal to even get in contact with on another. Some phone numbers were exchanged, some LinkedIn profiles etc. but only on a 1:1 basis.
My idea was to make that easier and not based on a specific app but webased.
So I created a PoC of my idea in bubble.
There are mainly two types of users:
- Group/Event organizer:
- Creates new group on website
- Adds details of the Group/Event like Name and Location
- A Poster containing a link as QR code is being generated which can be shared via screen or printed as PDF on the actual Event
- Attendee of the Event/Group
- Scans QR Code
- Enters his/her details (so far basic information and a photo)
- Receives link via mail to group overview page
So far it is a PoC and needs proper styling etc. However I wanted to gather your opinion on the idea and the workflow so far. Also I am open for critics and suggestions of course so please fire away