Bubble users in London

Was just reminded of this as I was looking at the Google-run “Campus London” site, which apparently gives free event space for anything startup related, in central London (near Old St)

If any of you “pro-Bubblers”(?!) wanted to host some sort of Bubble meetup/conference, that’d probably be a good place to do it! I hear that Campus is essentially loads of people with ideas and hardly any who know how to actually build them, so a Bubble event would probably get a lot of signups there (and i’d certainly wanna attend!)

I’d be happy to help arrange/promote (I live very near there anyway), just I’m certainly not an advanced user to the point where I’d be a good host!

Am still interested in doing something :slight_smile:

Yes I still like for us to get something going :slight_smile:
I spend two days a week working out of a small incubator space at Old Street called Launch 22… it would be very easy for us to host there until we need a larger venue.

(Not for the first time in this thread) I have taken the plunge and scheduled a Meetup.
Monday 10th July, 6.30pm at Launch22 just off of Old Street roundabout.

Although I am a Bubbler at core, it would be great to attract people from beyond the platform and learn both directions… so, as the name, suggests this may (in time) grow into something broader than just Bubble but stay in keeping with the principles behind Bubble.

Signup inside Meetup if you would like to come. Hope to meet a bunch of you there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can’t make this one, on holiday. But keen to come along to another.

@james.k.grover and I have talked about running something showcasing Bubble at some point.

I’m in, along with the context youve set for the event @exception-rambler I would be keen to understand anybody’s experience, learnings or use cases for the amalgamation of Zapier, Blockspring etc to circumvent the challenges faced by such gnarly issues as nested JSON …not that this is a deep dive obviously but I’m keen to glean as much and just kind of sync up with other like minds.

Hey all London Bubble users including @Bubbleboy @NigelG @james.k.grover @propvideo @Trustlii @pnodseth @kfhwdd @srholmes @wahome @vpatel27

I ran our first Meetup in July as part of a group I have created called Going Codeless: Startups programming. Not knowing if Bubble people would definitely come I kept the remit pretty broad… which did prove lucky as no-one who had ever used Bubble came along :female_detective:

This time I have no out…! I have set a date of 12th September and it’s only pitched at existing Bubble users. Please don’t make me eat three tubes of Pringles myself. Follow that link to sign up - rough outline in there of how we could spend time but please throw your ideas in…

Really hope to catch some of you there.
Ed

2 Likes

Also @pauljamess

Wish I was based in London I would of attended

Am going to make every effort to be there @exception-rambler

Interested in your experiences with “Going Codeless” events as well. Looking to run something very similar in South London / Surrey fairly soon.

2 Likes

Hey, sorry I’ve decided to redirect my efforts in a different direction for now (rest of the yr at least) and moved over to West London. Probably wont be able to make this, though if I’m not doing anything that day I’ll still try come over. Hopefully I’ll get back into the Bubble community sometime next yr, but otherwise best of luck :slight_smile: And thanks for stepping up!

1 Like

Hey everyone - a quick bump about this MeetUp!

Would be great to meet some of you tomorrow… The address is 31A Corsham St, London N1 6D - right next to Old St. tube.

Signup if you get a moment here, but security will be relaxed on the door :wink: so don’t worry if you haven’t.

@Bubbleboy @NigelG @propvideo @Trustlii @pnodseth @kfhwdd @srholmes @wahome @vpatel27 @pauljamess

2 Likes

Hi all - have just seen this now. Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow.
Cheers, Andrew

1 Like

Sadly I now need to be in Brighton tommorow :frowning: