Dev.zeroqode.com - Reach out if you need help creating something on Bubble

Hi everyone, I have founded http://dev.zeroqode.com that builds web and mobile apps. If you need any help creating something awesome without code, feel free to reach out either replying here, sending DM or filling out the contact form on our web-site.

9 Likes

Any chance you could make the images on the front page clickable? it’s really annoying having to go to the actual url to click… thanks

1 Like

are you talking about builtonbubble.com?

I have made the pictures on builtonbubble.com clickable. Thanks for the suggestion - it’s indeed much better :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Site looks great man! Good luck!

1 Like

Much, much better! Can’t wait to put my site up!

1 Like

Do you mind if i ask what program you used to make that animated gif on the homepage? i could use this on my tutorial page.

Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

Actually I’ve just used the gifs from bubble.is :slight_smile: But i guess there should be many tools that let you do that. Otherwise you could ask @emmanuel how he did them :slightly_smiling:

Thanks, we can’t wait either :slight_smile:

I used camtasia

1 Like

We at Bubblewits have just completed building a sourcing platform for online gift store www.theoasisgift.com that allows its employees to create sourcing requests and accept proposals from different suppliers who compete with each other. It includes features like: profit margin calculations, email notifications, messaging, user authentication etc. The project was completed in only 15.5 hours! http://bubblewits.com

1 Like

And here is customer’s feedback. Thank you @steve !

Our entire experience with Bubblewits was massively positive. I provided a one page brief to create an App for internal use within our company. Levon and his team were able to confidently absorb my brief and provide suggestions for me to consider. I agreed to testing the application with my team and the flow of information from that point on was faultless. The pace of development is also something that will blow the traditional development cycle away, as the turnaround time was just over a week (compared to around a month perhaps for typical development?). I would therefore have no hesitation in recommending Bubblewits and encourage others to give them a shot.

2 Likes

A shout-out to @levon for his expertise helping me with my bubble app! Greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

1 Like

you are welcome @peachykeen0617 let me know if more help is needed. Good luck with your app! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot to @levon for helping out with a fairly complex database and workflow issue for my native app!

You are welcome, glad I was helpful :slight_smile:

Hey Bubblers,
We have recently created a new app for one of our clients. I thought you might want to take a look.
It’s called Pflegetiger - Website that makes caring easier.
Here are the links to check http://pflegetiger.de and http://pflegetiger.de/apply
The web-site is fully responsive, it has intellectual workflows for filling out the application, and we also implemented event tracking to Google Analytics using segment. So almost everything the user does on the page gets tracked - e.g. page scrolls, clicks on the buttons etc.

And by the way here is the feedback from the client (sorry for bragging :slight_smile: )

“We had a great experience with Bubblewits and especially Levon. Bubblewits helped us in creating a landing page and recruiting application form for our company. In general, we were amazed by the speed of development and how quickly we received great results. Thanks to frequent communication the process went really smooth and super fast. After the initial setup of the page, the final touches were implemented as desired. Levon was especially helpful, when problems occurred and workarounds were required. This demonstrated the team’s extensive knowledge of bubble.is. He showed full support for our project by getting in touch with bubble for implementation of features that were not available on the platform yet, but required for our page. Further, the design team did a great job on incorporating our pictures on the website or designing a logo. Bubblewits did not only implement what we required, but they proactively went one step further and pleasantly surprised us with great results. I can recommend Bubblewits and bubble as a platform without hesitation.”

6 Likes

Some more exciting news :slight_smile:
we’ve got a brand new web-site, which is also fully responsive!
Check it out, especially the portfolio page which has new entries there :slight_smile:

Professional UI/UX design is one of our main strengths. Our designers are creative artists trained to work directly in Bubble editor thus avoiding duplicate work of sketching in Photoshop and then applying to the front end. Only illustrations and other artworks are created outside of Bubble.

6 Likes

Looks good

1 Like