Bug while removing images from an RG

Hey Guys,

I’ve been ignoring this little bug for months now but it’s time to fix it.

I have a thing called ‘User’ with a list of images as a field. My members can add and remove images to and from a list of images.

When removing an image and uploading a new image, the RG always seems to preview the removed image in the cell before correctly showing the image they have just uploaded.

Here is a video of the bug - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WiIYctWBe8&feature=youtu.be

I have hundreds of users with images in this data format so changing the data structure is not my go to solution at this stage.

Any hacky workarounds welcome :slight_smile:

I think I remember reading somewhere that Bubble takes a bit to actually perform the delete operation. That might be what you’re seeing here.

The first workaround that came to mind involved changing your data setup, which I see isn’t an option for you here. I’m not sure I have anything smart, except maybe having an “uploading image” full-page modal pop up for like 2 seconds to cover the glitch

Yeah I had thought about a modal. A plaster but may certainly help alleviate user confusion.