Bug with all my list

Hi Bubble Community !
It’s driving me crazy because I don’t understand what is happening with my app.
It was working pretty well before but not anymore and it makes my app bug.

01 PM

So I am using a lot of list (like below) to enter or filter info in all my app and all of them stopped working in the same time :

22 PM

The principe is simple. I display data in a repeating group.
If the case is not contains it add it, if it is it filter it with is unique id.

Now I can’t ‘unclicked’ in my list.
I don’t understand where does my bug come from because it’s affect all my Selection list in all my pages ( which were all working before).

Does anyone faced this problem before ?
Please help me …

me too, my repeat group can not plus new item, it plus 0,1,2 instead item 1, item 2.

@hoangninh2610 was it working before? When did it stop working?

it works well until last night, so i report bug.57

my rep group plus 0,1,2 instead item 1, item 2, item 3. so My repGroup display nothing but current cell.

@hoangninh2610 Oh my god thank you for your reply, I didn’t know if it was a mistake I made because I made some modifications on my app and didnt know if I haven’t seen a bug that I had created I tried to go back in time but the bug where still there which make sense if it is coming from bubble. I was fighting this bug since 5 hours without understanding were it was coming from ! That would be a relives if it is true!

this’s a big Bug

I just filed a bug report before checking the forum. Indeed I have the same issue.

Unchecking doesn’t work for my lists that set a state on the RG to filter on.

I get the following error messages in the debugger:

We’ll need a click-by-click bug report to look into this one.

1 Like

Thank you all for your feedbacks ! Bubble team fixed the bug :slight_smile:

thanks @emmanuel. by the way, i 've got some problems with my app.
i’m newbie. i build my app, for users sell goods in their shop so it is related to repeating group.
i try this one fist, i set custom state, change quantity and price, and each state value <> other state by 0.0000001
but when i delete (filtered) goods, i must delete from bottom, because quantity and price still in their cell while all goods change , that is so inconvenient.

then i try second one, set all state for all goods. but it make my app so mess, too many custom state

So, please help me , find another way to do this.
And @emmanuel, should many custom states make my app slowly?
Sr, i’m not good at english

Might be best to start a separate thread.

i know, but when this bug happen, just only these guys report about it.