Build a subscription marketplace

Hey All,

I’m looking for contractor help to build a subscription marketplace. I’m a SWE myself (so hopefully pleasant to work with), but I don’t have a lot of time and I know how helpful getting an expert to hold your hand/scaffold a project can be if you are unfamiliar with a technology (and I’m not super familiar with Bubble). I am not on a very tight schedule, though sooner is always better.

I’m looking for the below features

1. Sellers will register themselves and buyers will purchase subscriptions from the sellers. (I’d like this to be implemented with Stripe connect Standard Plans)

2. I would like there to be chat possible between the buyers and the sellers through the app, and historical transactions to be listed on the chat.

3. I’d like the app to be mobile friendly. And I’d like this to be modular enough for me to take over development after the initial push (I’m pretty technical - just unfamiliar with best bubblepractices).

The most important things for me are:

1. The app is maintainable - I want to be able to change the app on my own after the first push. So I’d love if great bubble code practices were used and it was either obvious to me how to add new things or documented somewhere

2. I get help with Stripe integration - I’ve used the stripe API before, and it was very painful for me to test and build all the edge cases around subscriptions. I’d love advice here (a really well documented postman collection would be a plus!)

3. The app is mobile friendly - our expectation is the most people will use the app on mobile so this is really important (and also important for us to know how to do going forward).

If this is a project that seems interesting to you, please reach out to me at frequentish@gmail.com!

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @frequentish,

We’ll be glad to help you out with this. Check your PM & Email.

Regards Brianna!

You can check my portfolio on Bubble. You can reach out to me if you’re interested in working with me.

Hello @frequentish ,

We’ll be glad to help you out with this. Check your PM please.

Regards EzCode Team !

Hi frequentish,
I have built several multi-user/ 2 sided marketplace using Bubble.
In case you have also other needs like advanced features I have also experience building custom APIs that integrate with bubble.

Here you can see one of the projects I built: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16zBFT3hNK_dQo_QO03L5D5_y_8WxNsqA/view?usp=sharing

It’s a marketplace connecting students who want to apply for universities abroad. You can try it out from here: https://studyportalsapply.com/plans/index.html?vp=LAVL3Q37

The chatbot is also built in Bubble :slight_smile:

I could definitely help you create an end to end solution.

Cheers,
Alessio

The front-end of studyportal isn’t built with Bubble. I can’t create an account.

To create an account you should use the other link I provided: https://studyportalsapply.com/plans/index.html?vp=LAVL3Q37

Go below where it makes you choose a plan (you don’t have to pay) and talk with the chatbot. That is the signup procedure.

The chatbot will redirect you to the bubble platform.

Hello, we are also looking for a developer(s) to help us with our marketplace app that is map-centric.
Please email me: walencho@gmail.com if you are interested

We are looking for freelance developers for our map-centric mvp

1 Like