Build my MVP for peer to peer marketplace like Rover.com?

Need a developer who can build peer to peer marketplace with a fee for service payment model much like Rover.com but for a different audience and service. Are you out there? Contact me.

I just sent you a PM.

Hi Lester, my email is madelineny@gmail.com

HI! Just emailed you. Be happy to know more!

I guess you could use this bookings and appointment template for Bubble and adapt it to your requirements:

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

let’s stay in touch on twitter!

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

Hi Levon, can we speak on Friday about this solution for my marketplace? I am on skype and whatsapp.

Madeline

Hi ,

I should be able to help you out on this…
I sent you an email…

Best Wishes
Andrew
andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Hi,
Sent you PM and an email.Kindly check it.
Hoping for prompt response.

Best Regards,
Anna

Matt, remind me if you were the UX guy? Still available? Can you provide references? I got burned by a couple of developers on the forum.

Hey Madelineny,

I work at The Upstarters https://theupstarters.com and I have just sent you a private message.

Look forward to chatting to you,

Karen

Hi @madelineny

Yes, we discussed together about your marketplace project one year ago. I’m so sorry to hear that you ended up with issues to find the right partner. As there are more and more options , you get various rates but obviously for very various quality …

Feel free to pm me to discuss more.
Matt
Ideable*

Hello Sir/Ma’am,

I have 8+ years of industrial experience. I can ready to work for you as a full time/ part time. My hourly rate is very reasonable that is mentioned on PM. Please add me on Skype that is joomdev1309@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards

AD