Built on Bubble: On Demand Tech Services

Hello,

When I first had my idea to somehow merge corporate quality IT with the on demand app model I had no idea where to start. After failing to meet my campaign goal to raise funds with the hope of paying a professional app developer, I stumbled upon Bubble and after about a year I am proud to say that I now have a functioning beta for my app that I built by myself and with the support of the bubble community.

While I add some finishing touches to the beta I’m looking to gather enough users to have a closed beta test of the app and was hoping that I could get some of the bubble communities help with this.

TechStop is working to bring better, faster and more affordable tech services to users in their homes by connecting them with freelance technology professionals in their area. It’s like Handy but for personal tech support.

If you’re interested in being a beta tester just sign up through my landing page and feel free to share it with friends and family: http://techstopapp.com

I would greatly appreciate the support. I’m hoping to launch a closed beta within another month or two.

Thanks,

4 Likes

Great idea! Wish you success.

Thank you John

If you know anyone who would be interested in testing out the beta, please shot them the link? I’d greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi,

nice app. It’s something I tried a few years ago, too. It looks like your site is live, not a bubble dev version?

1 Like

Hello Ken

Thank you. And yes, I have a version of the beta that is live. I am working on gathering enough sign ups to launch a small beta test.

Is that something you’d like to be a part of?

1 Like

I’d be happy to help you.

Ken

Hello Ken

Sorry for the delayed response. I’ve been busy trying to recruit cofounders and build a team to get things off the ground.

PM me if you’re still interesting in collaborating on this project.

Thank you

Hi,

sure, let me know what you need me to do.