Calendar Event Colour

My App — https://bubble.io/page?type=page&name=index&id=bpcalendar&tab=tabs-1

Hello , when one previews this app you can create 2 different events ( 1 from the first date/time picker) and (another from the second date/time picker) once the button (Generate Calendar event) is pressed.

I am looking to have the event from the second (“to be picked up on” date/time picker ) to be of the colour red everytime instead of blue.

Would anyone check the app out and help me accomplish this? Thank you very much in advance!!

Edit- i have been reading up on it here on the forums but i still have not been able to get it.

Victor.

Can you enable public access to your app? (it’s not opening)

I’m not sure how you are storing the event dates from the date/time picker (custom state vs. storing it in a table/“Thing”), but all you need to do is apply a conditional statement onto the calendar that displays the date from the 1’st date/time pickers as colorA and the date from the 2’nd date/time picker as colorB. Just make sure you are storing the dates, so that you can create a conditional statement on the calendar itself to change the event color (ex. when event_picker_selection=“eventA”…event color equals red, when event_picker_selection=“eventB”…event color equals yellow)

You can event apply dynamic colors to the event calendar, if you want to set that up.

How to enable public access? , however i will give what you are saying a try. Thanks for taking the time to try and help!

Victor.

Thanks give it a try now!