Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

Can bubble handle 1 million users at a once time?

Sorry for my English!
First I build a website same as Khanacademy for my country. But it’s have many thing like quiz, flashcard, game… (run many workflow as same time.)

And I wonder IF I have many user - Can bubble handle it at a once time?
Or I should hire a new team to build a new website base on other language.
This is my idea.

I don’t no how to code and I love bubble. It’s make product so quickly.
but I think I should prepare something like this for my project.
Second
Now I separate my database like this.

Is it help for my website speed? I track many things from user and I don’t want many column on one user database so I separate it and find database base on user unique id. I think it’s make everything clear but I saw some posts talk about “Do a search for” make website slower.

My case
Workflow per page: 10-20 (user will surf many page)
Production Plan: 500$
Around 5-10 database to do “Do a search for”
Can anyone estimate how many users I can handle?

p.s: I know it’s the future of my project. But I think it’s not too soon to ask about it. I want to prove for investor that’s I carefully plan for my project

Hi there,

I like the concept for your website.

Personally I wouldn’t worry too much about scale-ability before even starting out, the hardest thing to do is to get users on your website in the first place.

Although I appreciate your concern for having a website that is fast, that is super important. Have you read this Performance Q&A/Guide? I recommend reading it, some good tips.

I can’t really estimate how many users that plan can handle for you, it depends on your type of workflows. Bubble also has “dedicated” plans which I think scales practically infinitely, at least in terms of CPU and GB.

Even if you see that Bubble can’t work for you with a lot of users, that’s not really a big problem imo. Just build a custom code app if need it. At that point you are already successful :smiley:

That is very neat. What is your website’s name