Can Shopify Apps be built with bubble?

Can a marketing app be created in bubble and deployed to the Shopify app marketplace?

I’m pretty sure the marketing part can.

Basically, when a customer makes an order I want a modal to appear giving them the option to share their purchase on social media sites. Very similar to what referralcandy or gleam.io does. I just have a couple different steps I want to introduce into the logic.

But then I want to be able to deploy to the Shopify marketplace.

Thanks

Tyler

1 Like

any luck with this?

We are in the process of building one now. Currently we are planning to have Shopify to initiate webhook to bubble. But as you know bubble endpoint can’t read nested fields. So a customization is required on bubble.

Reach out to me through a direct message if you would like to co sponsor this with us.

Also you should be aware that bubble may not be able to to load you plugin directly in the store admin. So the app will load through a different tab

Actually I got it to work. Now I just need to publish it to the Shopify store.

Hey whats the name of your app on the shopify app marketplace?

I want to check it out!

Could i get the name of your app on Shopify store.Actually I have also built an app for e-commerce through Bubble and planning to launch it on Shopify.I just wanted to check for an app before doing so,as to get better idea of meeting Shopify standards through Bubble!

Hi! Did you publish the app on shopify store? Is is possible to test it? Thanks :slight_smile: