Can this app be made on this platform

I have a question i was wondering about bubble. I like the look of it but need to know the extent that the Bubble platform can go in regards to making complex apps. I have this ideas and already designer ( im a designer ) here is the link to it https://xd.adobe.com/view/8b9c4543-1e70-462f-9ee5-988c64919062/ I would really be greatful if some one could let me know

Cheers Andrew

Looks like there’s a lot of mobile specific features. Bubble is currently primarily targeted at web applications. You could certainly leverage the backend and data bits of Bubble, but I think you’re going to be looking for a different frontend solution. That’s just my two cents here.

1 Like

Thanks for the comment. I don’t want to waste my time learning how to use bubble if it simply won’t be able to do the job. tought i would find out from the pros like you

Bubble would work really well for your data set up, but is going to hit limits with things like video calling and such.

Would it be able to intergrate with the standard video call function on the mobile?

Hmm, good question. I’m not entirely sure, as I’ve tended to avoid using Bubble for mobile frontends. There may be others on the forums who can answer better. Sorry I’m not more help!

1 Like

If it helps i have managed to hold a decent level of quality with live webcam feeds… on the subject of mobile features im constantly adding these like Device Compass, Device Vibrate and a few almost finished in testing, Firebase, All components needed for GPS Routing & Live Navigation - this I have already done so bubble is robust enough to keep up with live compass, GPS location, pitch and angles on a live flowing map with 3D buildings while speaking navigation instructions, showing a speedo plugin i built and accessing road speed limit data for speed alerts on the fly.

1 Like