Cannot redirect users to different pages

Dear Bubble Community,

Please help me with solving the issue with user redirection.

I have created a quiz app where users should answer the questions on different skill sets (teamwork, leadership etc.). For each skill set I have created fields with yes/no.

Depending on chosen skill set the user should go to different pages and answer questions. There is not one sequence of direction. So one user can go to teamwork page and then to leadership another user can go communication page and then to leadership. Each user can answer to several skill set questions.

Currently I cannot redirect users depending on the whether they need to answer question or not.

Appreciate your help!

Hi @nshikhaliyev,

Without knowing more about your workflows, here’s a tip that might help. When the user is ready to move to another page, say from a Button Click, use the “Open External URL” action and construct the dynamic url in those action settings. For example:

Action 1 only when user needs to go do leadership
External URL = Website home URLleadership

Action 2 only when user needs to go do teamwork
External URL = Website home URLteamwork

Action only when user needs to go do communication
External URL = Website home URLcommunication

The “only when” part is going to depend on what you’ve built on the page. So, it could be something like “Only when checkbox is checked” or “Only when radiobutton’s value is ABC”

The “Website Home URL” part is a dynamic option you have when you “insert dynamic data” into the URL edit field.

The page names are literally typed in right after the Website home URL - no spaces.

like this:

Cheers,
Gaby

Coaching No Code Apps
Join our Facebook group for insider access to no-code development
Get professional development services
Enroll in expert-led courses and products

1 Like

Thank you very much! It worked!

1 Like