"center text vertically" doesn's work

“center text vertically” doesn’s work

1 Like

It’s working as expected for me. What are you encountering? One thing to note: it will not work with texts more than 1 line

I give the option for users to leave the company profile picture empty, and empty profile pictures i want to display as a square shape and use the company name text instead of the picture, but i want to keep it centered and keep square proportion, regardless of the names size and number of words.

Unfortunately, i tried everything, no luck.

If it’s one line, it should stay centered as you expect. If it’s multiple lines, it will not work as you expect. Do you have a screenshot of what you’re experiencing?

A company name can have multiple words or a single word, so it might spread it to 2 lines which is ok for me, but what i would love is for bubble to keep the proportion of the text box, so i can keep it squared, and also to keep the text centered vertically even if its more than 1 line

Would a vw treated txt in an HTML element work?

sorry but im not a coder

No worries.
Try this in an HTML element.

<p align="center" style="font-size:6vw; color:white; text-shadow: 2px 2px #000000;">Calling All Filmmakers</p>

Change the 6 to make the text element bigger or smaller.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.