Change the data in another data type corresponding to user

Hi
i am trying to create a bread making recipe app
now once the user logs in depending on the skill level they will be taken to a page. which will then ask a few questions on their taste preference and so on and finally recommend a recipe.
i have created a data type called “taste preference”. when the use signs up both the “user” and taste preference get updated with the user name field (in case of user) and baker’s name in case of taste preference. the skill field remains empty/0. signed user enters a welcome page where he inputs the skill level. 1 -5 when submitted i want the skill of the current user to change in the taste preference table.

in “user” i have made a field called “taste preference connect” of the type taste preference. i am trying make changes to " current user’s taste preference connect’s skill . it is all blue and no issues showing up but data dosent update.

FYI : i am using a hobby version (would that be an issue?)

@subbaiah Please share a test page showing the issue

[test index page]
(https://malharcoffeebarista.bubbleapps.io/version-test?debug_mode=true)

https://bubble.io/page?name=index&id=malharcoffeebarista&tab=tabs-1

I THINK YOU WERE ASKING FOR THIS

@subbaiah The test page looks in progress. Here are the considerations:

Data types

• 1 User with a field for Taste Preferences
  • 1 Taste Preference created per user and updated with autobinding. Alternatively, new one created each time and only most recent one displayed. This data type includes field for Skill level which is an integer
  • Brand with Skill level and any other field that also exists in Taste Preferences

Repeating Group for 1 User

• Do a Search on Brand with Skill = Current User’s Taste Preference’s Skill

neerja: how did TEST 123 get on to data you added? was it manually added by you

as per my work flow brewers user name needs to be user name

@subbaiah Yes, we added that as a test value for a different skill level to test users changing this for different results. You can update your workflow and the data available.

nerja: thank you . i think im now moving forward. didi not know i needed to assign to the taste connect field in user. thought it will pick by iotself. thanks a lot