Check just one checkbox from a list

Hello.
I have a repeating group that shown list of things from database and the user should be able to choice just one of them, any suggestion of how I can do that ?

Sure, set a condition on the page for “selected-thing” and then all of the elements in each cell into a group. As such, you’ll have 1 group for each cell. Then, run a workflow when someone clicks that group, set the “selected-things” value = current cell’s thing.

You’ll probably want to add in some conditional formatting so if, for example, current cell’s thing = the page’s selected-thing, then make background color darker so the user knows which option is selected.

1 Like

Thank you , I used set status for selected cell but what I asked for is if the user have options 1, 2 and 3 and he check number 1 , then he decided to choose number 2 , when he check number 2, the option number 1 should be uncheked automatically

Yes. When you use a custom state and everytime a new cell in the RG is selected it updates the custom state, then only 1 value is ever selected in the custom state. Make sense?

I’v created a state “addr-select” and used it to add address that was selected to order
but the user still select 2 address in the same time instead just one , look the photo

I need to do that like radio buttom

If you set the cells of the RG to reference that custom state, then you’ll only have 1 that’s selected.

1 Like

I am sorry, but nothing work well. So I got to think in radio buttons with daynamic choice.
and I think it work well.

and the result is
I just wondering if there a more easy way to do that

If you watch this video, you’ll see me build this from scratch:

https://vimeo.com/289114359

2 Likes

ooooo yeah, thank you,that was very very helpfull video.

@sridharan.s
If we set cells of RG to refer custom state then it will duplicate the same entry.
I think and how RG will know to uncheck others.

Should we apply this condition on RG? or i’m missing on something?
Please do share if you can share any doc. related to this.
thank you