Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

Clean Login & Signup | FREE Template

Hi All,

I’m excited to announce my first template available now on the templates store. Its a simple and clean login & signup page - all in one solution. Be great to have some feedback from the community. There are some fantastic templates out there, so a privilege to be within the collections…
More templates on the horizon.

ADMIN EDIT 02/27/2019: PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS A NEW IMPROVED VERSION OF THIS TEMPLATE DESCRIBED BELOW BY @luke2 - direct link to that reply: Clean Login & Signup | FREE Template

p.s. this template can quite easily be merged into an existing app

Template product page:

Preview page:
https://clean-login-signup.bubbleapps.io/version-published_template/

This template offers a clean a simple way of users either signing up to your app or simply logging in with an existing account.

Features:

Cheers,
Luke.

12 Likes

@luke2, very nice looking!

1 Like

Great - Thanks for the feedback Keith :+1:

And to the others who liked this post

2 Likes

Hi All,

I’ve decided to release this template as FREE to use, enjoy.

As I’ve updated the template with login as FB, Twitter & Google buttons/graphics. So it can be easily assigned with social login workflows if needed (@keith for this idea).

6 Likes

PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR NEW LINKS:

Template product page:

Preview page:

2 Likes

I can’t access it when I click the links

0 Likes

Nevermind I got it

0 Likes

Dang, @luke2 that looks great!

1 Like

Wow, nice looking and very generous of you, @luke2. (I like the behavior of the header too - i.e. left aligned on desktop and centered on mobile. I might borrow that approach. :slightly_smiling_face:)

2 Likes

Nice, but have some questions:

1. Can I see a list of people who signed up?
  2. Can I see a list of people who are actual logged in
  3. Can I give accept a new signup before the are able to login?
  4. Can I make different access groups and connect a new signup to a group?

thanks a lot for your reaction!
Marco

0 Likes

@keith appreciate it!

@shot many thanks. Yes the centered logo is always handy when the nav is slightly extended on the width side, then say using a mobile menu icon slider :+1:.

0 Likes

Hey @marco1

These questions are slightly off topic as the template is really just the design shell with the responsiveness enabled. Its there to be ported into an app as a signup page, not offering the functionality.

1. Yes this would be in the users data type, its a default data type stored in Bubble, these are your users.
  2. This is possible with a plugin such as https://bubble.is/plugin/efactive---detect-user-presence-1530308723866x172623922892636160
  3. This can be implemented as a screening process before users are ‘approved’ and therefore able to login (I’m sure there are posts in the forum covering this topic).
  4. Yes, a few ways of doing this alongside the built in permissions with Bubble under the Privacy roles. Again best to have a quick search for this as I’m sure the topic has been discussed with privacy rules and roles.

Good luck.

0 Likes

Thanks Luke2 for your fast respons.
As I’m new this week, and not familiar with coding, I have a lot to read en search for but I’m making progress every day!
Your reactie gives me just the right direction for that
Thanks again!

0 Likes

Sure, keep digging through the forum and playing with Bubble, it takes time, but will worth it as a platform moving forward.

There was a recent post regarding tutorials which you can find here.

And if you haven’t already, I suggest taking the in app tutorials.

1 Like

Thanks for the template, it’s a very nice design. Will I be able to redirect new users to different landing pages?

Thanks!

0 Likes