Click to activate input offset to the side

I’m not sure what is happening, but inputs on a page in my app can only be clicked in an area offset to the right about 500px. If I click on an input at the left hand side, it’s like the input is not even there. Also, inputs that are less than 500px wide can’t be clicked at all. This page was working before and although I have moved elements around, I haven’t changed any properties.

Two things come to mind:

1. Are you using a zoomed in browser tab?
  2. Is there a floating group on the page, with an invisible element, that’s covering it up?

If you can share a link to your version-test project, I’d be happy to take a look

No, it’s not a zoomed in browser tab, and there is no floating group or invisible element covering it up that I can find.

If you can share a link to your site, we could take a look. Otherwise, it’s going to be hard to help.

Here is a link to the page that I am having issues with.

Looks like it’s set to Private. Could you make sure in Settings > General the app is set to “anybody can view”

Fixed. Thanks!

Ok, it’s your sidebar. It’s got an element in it that’s covering up the page. You can find it by looking at the page with www.yourapp.xyz/version-test/new_project?debug_mode=true

Then, click the Inspect button in the lower right corner. When you hover over the page, you’ll see the elements light up that your mouse is hovering over.

Also, the “width” of the sidebar is set to 1305. That’s the issue!

Ah, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.