đź‘« Collaboration, Screensharing & Chat - New Plugin from Zeroqode

This plugin makes it easy for users on your site to collaborate in real time. Your users can send a unique url to a friend. When the friend opens the link, each user sees the same page and can interact with it and chat together in real time.

ColaborateNew

For details, screenshots and demos please visit the plugin page: at Collaboration, Screensharing & Chat Plugin for Bubble | Zeroqode

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

4 Likes

Ohh hey this cool… i can totally use this plugin too… is there a way to change the color of the box?

@levon

Woah. This could really be helpful. Too bad my app is already so slow. I can’t add anything else to it at the moment.

O real quick the join link is missing the &togetherjs=yOftQvDNB2 at the end. This may be because my URL contains additional parameters i dunno.

So i get
https://www.XYXYXYXY.com/version-test/builder-projects-home?project=1529441275049x576280810997415940

And the &togetherjs=yOftQvDNB2 is missing off the end

BTW thanks for this… this was a good find! love the use potential of ingratiating it in my app.

thanks Ryan, we’ll check this, I’ll update here

@ryan8 we checked our demo page with “debug_mode” parameter turned on and that doesn’t affect the collaboration link. We’d need to get access to your app (alex@zeroqode.com) or somehow test your setup, or at least screenshots

Let em see… could it ave anything to do with it being launched from a reusable element? I did have to put the object on the page to get the scripts to register in bubble cause it was not working form the reusable element on its own

is it working now on a regular page instead of reusable element?

Yes it works fine if used on a page… it does not work in a reusable element. Just tested it

Is that an easy fix type of thing? I am trying to launch it form my side nav which is a reusable element

Soo yea the js files are not initializing properly

Is it possible to record the sessions into the Bubble database?

Not at the moment @StevenM

Pretty powerful plugin!

Wouldn’t it be worth building some sort of spin-off of it focusing on the RTC chat feature? It would bring a lot of value to any Bubble SaaS to be able to implement a smooth, out of the box, user-to-user chat feature, even if the messages are not stored in the database.

Text and voice chats are already in the plugin, or do you mean video RTC?

I mean just the chat, as a stand-alone feature (without screensharing).

we’d consider building a separate plugin for that, as the current library won’t allow that I guess

Any possibility of changing the colors? That blue is out of brand for my app :slight_smile:

Nevermind im just being stupid… i forget sometimes i can just do this…

#togetherjs-dock {
position: fixed;
z-index: 10000;
background-color: #676d74;
box-shadow: 0 2px 4px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5);
/* border: 1px solid #000; */
}